Friday, March 9

The Great Swindle

Channel 4 Television yesterdayshowed a documentary entitled "The Great Global Warming Swindle" which was a most effective popular debunking of the Global Warming Scam.
.
What came over with crystal clarity from the programme was the fragility of the science supporting the global warming thesis, and the strength of the science supporting the arguments that the primary driver of climate change was the sun.
.
It can thus come as no surprise that the EU, built on a foundation of deception and fraud, should buy into this scam, seeing in it a means of pursuing its interventionalist agenda at a time when its mantra on "keeping the peace in Europe" has little relevance to the upcoming generation.
.
In an attempt to keep the interest going, the EU has sought to harness the ill-founded concern over climate change, engaging in the "battle to save the planet".What is especially of interest is that, in choosing this battle, the EU has effectively opted out of the real battle, the global war against terrorism which, from all accounts, has reached new heights of ferocity in Afghanistan.
.
Not only are we seeing a major battle for control of the Kajaki dam region but, some 40 miles away at Sangin, there has been also fighting on a large scale – where four British soldiers have now been killed in the last week.
.
Quite how intensive it has been is illustrated by the airpower summary for 7 March, which shows the scale of air operations in support of ground forces. There we have the tale of two worlds – the one of the fantasy world of battling to save the planet from climate change, and the other, real world battle to counter the global threat from terrorism.
.
Not only has the EU bought into the former but so has our government and – stupidly – David Cameron had that unique opportunity to create clear blue water between the Conservatives and New Labour but, instead, has fallen for the myth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure the science in the BBC program was accurate?

http://portal.campaigncc.org/node/1820

Peter Troy said...

May be the Science on the BBC was not but it was on Channel 4 !

Anonymous said...

On 27 Mar, Pete & J [creators of WAYN] sent me a request to sign a petition on global warming saying 50,000 had signed in 1st 48 hrs. This is my reply to them: Anyone who is crazy enough to believe that global warming even exists, needs a check-up from the neck-up! Honestly, I cannot believe that in this day & age so many people are so STUPID!! The earth has had a period of warming & cooling ever since the Lord God created it & will continue to do so, until it comes to a close. To believe that one sect of people could possibly have the ability to destroy what He has created in a very short period of time is so ludicrous, that I cannot even imagine where these peoples' minds are? Do they not think with their own God-given brains, or are they just triggered by what the god-awful media pours into those little brains in daily dosages??


Please help us turn this campaign into a global movement...

I will not be a part of any campaign that lends credence to this idiocy! My Creator, my Abba Father God Almighty, Maker of Heaven & earth, the Most High God, The Holy One of Israel, gave me a brain with which to think & to reason, & make intelligent choices, & because of this, I honor & worship Him, & am forever thankful for this brain with which I am able to conduct my daily life. I wouldn't dishonor Him as to put my brain on a back shelf & just believe the next thing coming down the pike as those 50,000 imbeciles who think they're part of the greatest band wagon on earth! When the next throng of idiots lines up to jump off the cliff to certain death, will their pledges appear as well & will they be lining up to join the mass of stupidity of human flesh who don't even use the brains their good God gave them? I march to the tune of a different drummer, His Name is Jesus Christ, & only when the trumpet sounds will I be going anywhere from this earth, which He has created for my existence. I won't be doing anything to destroy it, or joining any other fools who think they are doing a good thing, 'Just because everybody is doing it & it makes them feel good about themselves!' Better for them to be spreading the good news about the Lord Jesus Christ, to get some souls saved before their lives are utterly lost into the kingdom of darkness forever!

Thanks for doing your bit to help make a difference!

What I've written above is the only difference you will ever hear from me, because I don't give into the next lunacy portrayed by the world media. I may be in this world, but I'm not of it. I may have to tolerate the idiots around me, but I'm certainly not going to join them!